Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Cafe Noriter (Reblogged)

Recently I discovered a cozy place to chill out, even study or do projects or meetings somewhere in Taft.

I first heard about this place from my friends from La Salle and College of St. Benilde, they keep telling me stories about this place, yung MASARAP-TAMBAYAN na lugar talaga.

One rainy afternoon while I was around Taft area, I and my friends went to visit this so called "Cafe Noriter" its not located in a easy-to-find place but when I entered the cafe, there were so many students having their meetings and even doing their homeworks.

I just said to myself "ITO YUNG HINAHANAP KONG LUGAR NA MASARAP MAG-ARAL".






Cafe Noriter is a Korean inspired coffee shop, it's interiors and ambiance of the whole place were just so perfect to give anyone who visits a calm and yet fun time.
CUTE stuffs
The available frappes and desserts are also affordable and yummy.

Mocha Frappe, Coffee Jelly


This would be the perfect place for a Sweet lover and sleep lover (?!) like me. LOL.You could even lie down to the floor and relax. And you could even leave marks/messages/ or should I say anyone could put some vandals on some parts of the floors. hahaha



Location:
    2nd Floor Reyes Building Estrada St. cor. Taft Avenue, Malate, Manila 
           Landline: 489-5223

Operating hours:
    Monday – Saturday
    10 AM – 9 PM


Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment