Sunday, February 24, 2013

Vietnamese: PHO BAC (Reblogged)

Pho is Vietnamese noodle soup, usually served with beef (phở bò) or chicken (phở gà).[1] The soup includes noodles made fromrice and is often served with Asian basilmint leaves, lime, and bean sprouts that are added to the soup by the person who is dining.
Spring Rolls
They also served a plate of garnishes for the noodle soup which includes Mint, Togue or Bean Sprouts and Kalamansi.


Cute way of how they served different sauces, Green chili, Red chili paste and Hoasin sauce ( I think?!) in shot glasses. :D
I added more thrill to my noodle soup by adding red chili paste more, and I must say its HEAVEN! Gaganahan ka lalo! Since I love spicy foods.

Beef Stew Noodle Soup

My Beef Stew noodle soup with raw Togue on top
Seafood noodle soup
This is how their noodles look like, this is what they called Rice noodles. I' m telling you it makes my tummy heavy easily. Sobrang nakakabusog kagad! :)

They also served rice toppings meal, in which my sister tried their Beef Brisket rice topping meal.


This is the free dessert included in our meal, its like our Sapin Sapin with fresh coconut milk on top. Its not that sweet but its tasty. The taste of the coconut milk melts in your mouth.


Price Range: 130-300

Branches:

       Glorietta 3 
             Glorietta, Ayala Center, Makati
             Telephone: (63 2) 752-9085

       Robinsons Galleria
             4th Level, Robinsons Galleria, EDSA cor. Ortigas Ave., Quezon City
     
       Robinsons Manila
             3rd Level, Robinsons Place Manila, Pedro Gil cor. Adriatico Sts., Ermita, Manila
    
       Bonifacio Stopover
             Bonifacio Stopover, 32nd St. cor. Rizal Drive, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig

Rating:  



No comments:

Post a Comment